Thursday, March 4, 2010

Vote Me ! Ha-Ha

Hey, peoples who through my unpopular blog! :D

I was participating in a contest! you know? okay, once more... CONTEST!

Wiiii... but, i'm not sure that I will win... poor me.
And the contest is... Diversites Photo Contest 

About the contest :
Objective
The « Diversités » association wants to involve the general public in the promotion of a topic that concerns all of us: cultural diversity.

Brief 
Create a video/animation/print which expresses the essential aspect of cultural diversity around the world!
Diversity expresses itself everywhere, across everyone. It can be treated and addressed in many ways. Don’t hesitate to propose an original look on the subject by illustrating one or more of the 10 followings themes: parties, sports, music, fashion, gastronomy, the city, childhood, solidarity, laugh, undefined (Surprise us ;).. 
So go ahead, go wild: it’s your take on the subject that interests us! Be imaginative, light, serious, off beat: make your point of view dynamic and attractive.

Prize
Jury’s prizes
1st video prize: 1500 €
5 prizes for 5 favorites: 5 x 250 €

1st print prize: 500 €
5 prizes for 5 favorites: 5 x 100 €
Best recruiter’s prizes
5 x 100 €: 5 best recruiters on Facebook between February 1st and March 31st

That's so WOW!
I can't imagine that I will win, it's impossible for me. :(


Soooo.... vote me on :
http://en.eyeka.asia/photo/view/10115742-Culture-s-Fashion-Fusion

Thanks everyone! :K 

No comments: